Monday, October 22, 2012

MOJO MONDAY- MERRY CHRISTMAS-- EARLY


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 27
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Linky Party ending  October 31
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  November 3
CLICK HERE for the Canvas Corp  with Creative Cutter Room challenge


Good Morning Friends,

I hope you all have a great week.


As you know I love the MOJO challenges....
and this sketch is no exception. I just love these sketches they are challengeing and some weeks more than others.
Today I did have a lot of interruptions trying to get my post up.  Here it is though, I hope you enjoy it.  I decided to go with a Christmas theme, because I want to get my Christmas cards done and  out early this year.  I say that every year. Do you to?






I used G- 45-Patterned papers
PTI card stock
Verve stamp set
versamark onyx black ink
Sakura white gel pen

Challenges
MOJO:sketch
OLLCB: Christmas

Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Like the holly & other leaves in this sketch Christmas card. You did wonderful with the sketch. I also like the way the sentiment has a flourish look to it. Sketches are very challenging for me and I posted a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Card today using a sketch from Creative Cutter Room. I just finished making a Christmas card using a snowglobe theme that I'll post soon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty one...love the patterns! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana love the stamp in place of the flower! so tring to catch up on commenting. They are trying to teach me something new at work just when I felt like I was getting ahead...and besides don't they know the only new things I want to learn are new card making techniques. ha ha have a great week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning and very elegant. Love the papers and that sketch:-) TFs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Diana ~ when you have a chance hop back over to my blog I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the papers you used they go great with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and such a lovely sketch to work with. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very pretty Diana! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Diana! I love your papers you used and the sentiment is so pretty!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous creation love those papers and great sketch too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Diana! Love the mix of pattern and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!! Wow, the papers are beautiful!! The layering is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely christmascard. Love your colourcombo. Thanks for sharing wit with us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...