Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Monday


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #109  Flowers challenge ending May 21, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,






Good Morning Friends,

Mondays seem to come around really quick, or is it me?

I noticed one of my friends had snow in their area this weekend.  What is with the  weather? this is the middle of May already.  Anyway my heart goes out to you. You know who  you are.

My post will be short. I have a lot to do today. Tomorrow will not be as busy as my normal Tuesdays so I will be here more than usual.  So I can check in on all of you!!.

A2 size card 4.25x 5.5
inset 3.75 x5
I used a bottle cap to add texture to the birds. I was a little leery I might scratch my stamps with it, but I was careful




Supplies
all PTI
card stock- stampers select white and Kraft
spring tags stamp set
ink canyon clay Kraft, ripe avocado winter wisteria
except:
Momento Tuxedo black


613 Avenue: AG
MIM:AG
MIM:texture stamp
Simply create: AG

Have a blessed Monday, Diana

24 comments:

  1. So neat Diana!
    Hope you have a great day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love how you added texture to the stamps!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Diana - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottle cap? So, so clever! Love the texture it created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project! Your design speaks with a very strong and beautiful CAS voice! Thank for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful CAS card! Love the cute image and great colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Diana I like the CAS look & pretty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Love it. TFS.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the stamps you used and the layout design. A bottlecap? You are so creative. Love it! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Diana, love the colours and your design, popping over from MIM :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the card! I love the stamping:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and image Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. A bottle cap? That's genius! Fab card. :) And thanks for the kind comment on my card as well :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like the distress look on your images. Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card! I like the texture the bottle cap made.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the texture with the bottle cap! Awesome effect! Love the CAS design of this as well! Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww so cute. Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete


  18. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entry is #174.

    I would love to have you visit my blog: Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia


    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cute little animals!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job! Simple yet beautiful :) Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...