Sunday, November 17, 2013

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART thankful Thursday #121 Encouragement challenge, ends November 26

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30




Good Evening Friends,

I hope you are all doing well.  Normally I post the winner of the linky challenge the Friday after the challenge  ends.  Unfortunately,  I had limited computer access and when I did it, was not easy to use with my touch pad, so I waited until I got home.  For those of you who did not know, I have been gone for three weeks, except for three days to pop home do some laundry and then off again.  I spent some much needed time with my mother and the family and then off to Las Vegas to celebrate my husband's and my Anniversary.I will fill you in on all that later right now I think you want to know who the winner is.







 I would like to congratulate #227


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE.
There were 590 entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month



The winner is: Maria Matter
CONGRATULATION!!!! Maria Matter
Please send me your e-mail so I can get your prize to you. My contact information is at the top of the blog




Have a blessed day, Diana








7 comments:

  1. Congrats to winner. Such a cute cyclops project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a good time with both your mother and in Las Vegas for your Anniversary, Happy belated to the both of you! I love Vegas and can't wait to go again in the New year. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project! Congrats to your winner!
    Sounds like a great getaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner. Happy Anniversary. Hubby & I celebrated our 30th Wedd Anniv with a dinner at the SER restaurant on the 27th floor of the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. I had won a $125 gift certificate from local radio station.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Maria and a belated Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, Diana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...