Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MIA------- and--------- WINNERS

Hi Friends,

Sorry I am MIA, but I flew to Michigan to surprise my mother and celebrate my mother's Birthday and Mother's day. I will announce the winners on May 14th. I have very little access to the computer and don't have all my passwords with me so it is difficult to do a lot of computer stuff- the real bumer I can not get on to the sil store.
Off to visit with my mom and brother now
See you all soon The Thursday challenge will be up at midnight I was able to get that scheduled before I left. It is an easy one especially with the next holiday coming up------- hint....

Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your family, Diana!! Safe travels my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit with your Mother, treasure every minute you have with her. You only have one Mom and the blog can wait.Safe travels my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing to do!!! Thanks for appreciating your Mom and the time you have with her.
    Cherish it my friend. Have the best time ever.
    I would give anything for one more day with my Momma. {she has been gone for 23+ years now}
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those moments....
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Michigan! My home state - we had great weather yesterday in our region - up to 77 degrees - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...