Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WINNER of THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ANYTHING FEMININE CHALLENGE #132


Click here for the "WINNER" of the April linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY May Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #132 Anything Feminine challenge
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Gift packaging" challenge

CLICK HERE FOR MY GIVEAWAY





Good Evening Friends,

The winner of the #132  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ANYTHING FEMININE challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ANYTHING FEMININE   CHALLENGE  #132, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many Feminine projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. Thursday begins challenge #133.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. in the morning with the linky challenge!! Hint: there is another holiday coming up!!

The winner  of #132 gets : A surprise and you will love it!!








CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES and the PRIZE







CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #131 CHALLENGE.
There were -105--entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #42
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Kate Tate

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...