Friday, October 25, 2013

PTI October blog hop-

CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge ends October31



Hi Friends,

It is that time of the month again- no not that time.

Time for the PTI blog hop.






I used the PTI  for all my supplies: Tag die along with Mr. bones stamp and die set. I had cut Mr. Bones out and used the image which left me with a negative (which really turns out to be a stencil) I used a distressing tool with winter wisteria ink on top of Harvest gold card stock. I had stamped spooky on the vintage cream ribbon, I wanted it to look ghostly, but it actually kind of disappeared, I guess that is  ghostly or is that ghastly? It worked after all. The pumpkin is stamped with terracotta tile and the spider and eek! with dark chocolate.
Challenges:
Lias stampz: Shaped card purple players choice


Have a blessed day, Thanks for stopping by, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Cute tag. Love the image of the skeleton in the background.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to stencil Mr. Bones in the bg. Definitely going to try that! Darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tag, Diana. Mr. Bones as a stencil looks fabulous - gives a spooky, shadowy effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the skeleton and he looks like a shadow! Great tag, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the shadow of the skeleton in the background!! What a fun tag my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. super super cute, my friend! this would be perf for spooky bingo challenge at lia stampz! http://liastampz.blogspot.com/2013/10/challenge-51-spooky-bingo.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun tag! Way cute in a spooky way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! So fun, Diana! I love the Mr. Bones shadow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! thanks for linking up my friend! :) psst... you have to link to the lia stampz blog to be eligible for prizes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...