Monday, July 6, 2015

A Laugh is a smile that Bursts

CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #159 Challenge "RED,WHITE & BLUE"





Happy Monday Everyone,

I hope you all had a great fourth. I am happy to say there were not too many fireworks going off here, which is a good thing when your community is in stage 3 drought and water conservation.
We did really  well last month, we used 75% of what we are allotted.

On to my card, I use this stamp set a lot. Mainly because I like it and it makes me happy.
The details are below.



I used Funky Florals stamp and die set from PTI.  The inks are from my Close to my Heart store
creme  brulee, sunset, barn red, lagoon and chocolate.The printed card stock is from the CTMH Blossom kit and the green i AC cardstock. I just love how this card came out. Each of the flowers are die cut to form the border.

Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Happy indeed! And an innovative color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used your pattern paper to direct your ink choices on the flowers or maybe that was happenstance.
    Anyway this is a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors Diana, love the flower border you designed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Diana!! I love the flower border!! That is one of my favorite sentiments, too!! My neighbors had fireworks fun Friday, Saturday AND Sunday!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday my friend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment and love the zingy green and fabulous die-cut flower border
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The border is so unique. I love the colors and the saying

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of Funky Flowers, Diana! Love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how Pretty! Great card! Good job on using only 75% of the allotted water! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana what a gorgeous border and card you made ! Love the smile sentiment .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card~makes me smile to! Love the flower border along the side!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! Love your colors and flower choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your border's the star on this showstopping card! Gorgeous use of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty my friend!! I love the pretty flower...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...