Thursday, July 2, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #159 "RED, WHITE AND BLUE"

CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #159 Challenge "RED,WHITE & BLUE"






Hi Everyone, 

I always love Independence day! I love the red white and blue and the freedoms that we enjoy in our country. Let's all celebrate by sharing our patriotic colors - Red white and blue. I hope you all have a very safe and fun July 4th. I am starting to hear the fireworks in the distance already. I have probably mentioned before that our city has banned fireworks, and this year our drought is even worse than last year, so I sure hope people obey the laws. I hope you are inspired by my card and all the entries that will be available to view.



Welcome to Week 2 of the

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #159


THEME:  RED, WHITE & BLUE..... alternative thank you






  I did finish the inside, after all I will be sending this out today!!


My Aunt, My mother's youngest sister is having a "BIG" birthday and her birthday is in July, so I thought this card would be very fitting for her. She also loves red. I think I nailed it for her on this one.  ETSY.com/shop/DLART. The sentiment is from "CTMH Blossom" workshop on the go. This WOG will only be available until August 31, 2015 unless it sells out sooner than that.  I hope you like my card and I hope you are inspired to join in on the fun!! For my ink I used outdoor denim and cranberry




The stamp set I used came from the blossom kit.  This is such an awesome set and a great deal, it comes with everything you need to make 15 cards (minus the stamp pads).


The challenge will open at 9:00 am June 25,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  July 8, 2015.   





Prize:



6x6 Paper Authentique
red and white twine from my ETSY store
embellishment red want to scrap rhinestones






Challenges:
http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-challenge-2015.html
















Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, Diana





7 comments:

  1. fantastic card!! thanks for stopping by blog. i'm a new follower. :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Diana!! I love the creative design!! So fabulous my friend!! Ugh - fireworks plus drought don't mix. Stay safe my friend. They are shooting them off here all week!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card my friend!! Love the sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Diana! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Diana!! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this red white and blue card that isn't for 4th of july! You inspired me to make a non-patriotic card using these colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...