Monday, April 24, 2017

Celebrate

 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful Spring bundle

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #202 Challenge "APRIL SHOWERS"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,
Happy Monday!!
I never realized how much I used all my appliances, until they all start breaking down at one time. I have been without a microwave for quite some time. Partly because I had to have our cabinet maker come and remove the trim around it before we could have the new one installed. He was working on a big job. So we had to wait a couple of weeks. The microwave we ordered was on back order. So If all goes well we should have it installed on Wednesday. I am looking forward to it being done so I can get more art and craft time in. I did not realize how long it takes to cook without the help of the microwave. It is not like I cook everything in it, it just helps speed things along. Oh yes and last month it was the dishwasher. I know it is not the end of the world, I just wanted you all to know why you have not seen me too much. Plus the 250 cards I made for the women's conference took a lot longer to make than I ever thought. I now I get a notice that I am up for jury duty. Have a great week-- I am going to be positive that everything will go well this week.  I am so looking forward to coming and visiting all of you soon.

Have you had an appliance break lately? How about another item that you use every day?

Water colored stenciled background!!

On to my project





 I used CTMH  Lagoon, Pacifica, pansy  for watercoloring the stenciled background . The celebrate sentiment  die image is from PTI  along with classic craft  gingham, pure poppy and stampers select cardstock
Today's inspiration came from everyone for Betsy Veldman



DL.ART  Info
*********************************************************************************

The intimate bundle
all for $10.25

What you will receive:

5 yards of the intimate (gorgeous) crinkle ribbon.
2 yards- 3/4" inch black lace
2 yards- 3/8" double faced premium quality satin ribbon
5 yards-8 ply white 100% cotton twine
5 yards-4 ply pink and white twine
and 2 handmade Intimate flowers












Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle


Challenges:
PTI

 To order Close To My Heart Products or to join my team CLICK HERE

DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


8 comments:

  1. Love the back ground you watercolored. Great papers. I hope that your kitchen is 100% trouble free

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Diana!! The watercolored background is so beautiful!! Love the colors and design!! I'd be lost without my microwave...I'm addicted to microwave popcorn ;) Have a great evening, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry for your appliance troubles! It has been a while since our appliances went out but a few years back the refrigerator, oven and dishwasher went out within months of each other! It wasn't pleasant!!!

    Your card is so lovely. The stars look great. The Celebrate is perfect. I use my Big sentiments all the time. They have to be my favorite from PTI. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez! When it all wants to break down... it really does! Your poor thing! I don't think I would make it without my microwave either... My stove has started acting up.... like since this Sunday... I used it Saturday and baked 2 loaves of banana bread without a hitch... come Sunday morning... it took a long time to pre-heat to 375 degrees... then again today I needed it heated to 400 degrees and it took over 30 minutes? Not Normal? Plus my computer didn't want to work right for me after my hubby tried to fix it.. luckily that is fixed now so I can type all this to you! hahaha :) Hope your week gets better my friend! Your card is lovely... neat background! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Could not live without my microwave. Hope everything works out for you soonn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card my friend. My toaster was not wroking and it was time for a new one but I fixed the old one and it is working fine.It was a gift from my mom so I do not want to get rid of it. I just asked her for a new one for my birthday..lol.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, happy card, Diana. And I feel your pain! Lost a washer a while back, and didn't realize how washing things out by hand was so tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, great water colored stencil background. Diana. I can relate to having things breakdown. The past few weeks I have been needing repairmen to quote for work outside my house! It certainly cuts into Craft Time, doesn't it :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...